Warranties and Returns
- Official International – Warranty
This means the watch comes with a manufacturers warranty and tends to be from 1,2,3 or 5 years warranty depending on the brand. Please refer to your warranty booklet to confirm what your warranty covers. This means if the watch develops a fault in the warranty period you will have to send the watch directly back to the manufacturer for repair/replacement under warranty. Please note you will have to cover postage fees for the repair and we recommend using a track able service. Repairs generally take from 14-35 working days, however occasionally repairs can take even longer if parts are not stock parts and need to be ordered in. Please note warranty does not cover accidental damage, miss use, wear and tear, water damage, strap, loss of stones or the plating/colour however for further information refer to your warranty booklet supplied with your watch.
- What does your warranty cover:
During the warranty period the watch movement, hands and dial are the ONLY components covered under warranty. A covered component will be repaired or the watch will be repaired or the watch replaced free of repair charges if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. In case of replacement, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If you model is not available, a watch if equal value and similar style will be provided. If there is not a suitable replacement you will be issued with a credit to spend at a later date.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Any defects in materials and workmanship of the battery, buckle, clasp, case, crystal, strap or bracelet
- Loss of stones or plating colouring
- Damage caused from strap adjustments especially with Ceramic Watches. We advised you use a professional watch specialist for this as any damage caused adjusting the strap is the customers responsibility.
- Once the strap is adjusted we are not responsible for bracelet failures. Especially on Ceramic Watches as these watches are more fragile. - We will also not be responsible to any damage or decorate items such as stones coming loose after alternations to straps as force is needed to hammer pins out.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear.
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant. Or water damage if the watch has exceeded it's use age.
- Following the effects of magnetism and electromagnetic emissions
In the event that you are dissatisfied with the goods, please inform us by email and we will contact you with instructions on how to proceed in making your claim: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods should be sent to the given address for registering claims or returning (exchanging) goods (delivery in person is not possible):
Pod Lipami 584
Please read the Return or Exchange an item section below.
Return or exchange an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 14 days of receipt. We will not except refunds or exchanges on watches that have had links taken out or refitted back to the strap as this process leaves marks on the strap meaning the watch is not as new. As long as the watch is returned as new we will issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred. Please note:
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Please send back to:
Pod Lipami 584
- Faulty Item
If the item you received is faulty, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You must report any faults within 72 hours of receipt of the item and you have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
- I received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return and reissue a postage refund on receipt due to the packing error.